Long Distance Ayurveda Consultations
Ayurveda has many assessment techniques that can be used to get the necessary information about your constitution and state of health, even if you are not present. Yet an online type of assessment would be incomplete and too impersonal. At Blue Lotus Ayurveda, we consider personal care and customer service a priority. This is why we offer Ayurveda long distance consultations over the phone.
If you would be interested in scheduling a long distance Ayurvedic consultation, please be aware that we have set the following policies and procedures that you would need to agree to beforehand.
Our Policies for Long Distance Ayurveda
1. Long distance clients must use and provide a credit card for all payments and fees. Credit card information will be kept on file and safely protected. We take information privacy and security very seriously. Any information you provide is kept strictly confidential.
2. If your initial consultation is done over the phone, it must be prepaid. You must fill out, sign and mail back all the forms you will receive from us once you request a long distance consultation, along with a recent picture of yourself. If you don't have a recent printed photo, you may also send a digital picture via email.
3. We will contact you to schedule an initial consultation as soon as we receive all your signed forms. You will be given a phone number to call only at the time of your appointment. Please be aware that the number you will receive is only for your phone consultation. For any inquiries, orders, questions, or appointment changes you'd need to call: (828) 713-4266.
4. If you come to the clinic for your initial consultation and will follow-up over the phone, you also need to agree to and follow these policies and procedures.
5. All subsequent fees (herbal products and follow-ups) will be charged to your credit card. Herbal orders will be mailed via Priority Mail. You agree to update your credit card information if you move, your credit card expires, or if you want to use a different card than the one we keep on file.
6. You understand that we have a 24hr. Cancellation Policy. You understand that we reserve the time for you only, and agree that you will be charged the full fee for your appointment or follow-up if you miss it or cancel it less than 24 hrs. in advance by phone and during business hours (Mon-Fri 9:00-5:00).
7. You also understand that due to health safety issues, we do not accept returns on any herbal formulas or preparations, and that if you decide to return any herbal products or formulas for any reason, you will not get a refund.
8. Scheduling an initial long distance Ayurveda consultation or a phone follow-up means you have read and understood, and agree to all of the above.
Contact us now to start the process of your Long Distance Ayurveda Consultation.